Saturday, September 26, 2009

Pat's Platinum Plays

Tough week last week as I went 1-2. Not going to make excuses, though I did not know Kentucky would turn the ball over 15 damn times :)
Last week: 1-2 ATS
YTD: 5-4 ATS

Washington +7.5 @ Stanford
The Huskies are for real. After playing LSU toe-to-toe and beating USC, there is nothing else they can do to prove to me they are in this for the long haul. QB Lockett is a future NFL QB and can make defenses pay on the ground or in the air. If my confidence was not so shattered after last weekend, I would bet Washington and the ML here. As it is, I will take the points.
Washington +7.5

Cal -5 @ Oregon
The Ducks are always tough at home as Utah found out last week. Unfortunately for folks in Euguene, Jeff Tedford has his deepest and most talented team he has ever had out in Berkeley. This is an easy cover. Cal by 2 touchdowns.
Cal -5

LSU (-12) @ Miss State
Thank God for Vanderbilt. If it were not for Vandy being laying down like a cheap rug for Miss State last week, this line would be at least 3 touchdowns.
LSU -12

2 comments:

  1. Pat, I hope you didn't lay down a bet on either of these 3 games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me neither. Yesterday was a day for betting the underdogs.

    ReplyDelete