Friday, October 16, 2009

Platinum Plays

Well, I needed a week off to sit back and re-examine my gameplan here. After 3 straight losing weeks, it is what all great gamblers do. Why I did it, I don't know.
On to the picks - we are getting back on track this week.........
YTD: 6-9 ATS

Georgia (-9.5) at Vanderbilt
The Dawgs are coming off an embarrassing loss in which they made Jonathan Crompton (The Waynesville Wormburner) look like Peyton Manning. That is inexcusable and there is a lot of turmoil on this Bulldog staff right now.
With that said, Vandy is H-O-R-R-I-B-L-E. Did I make that clear enough for you? The Dawgs cover this number with ease.
Georgia -9.5

Southern California (-10) @ Notre Dame
Many think Charlie Weis' time is about up at Notre Dame. I'll tell you this - the guy has been lucky this year, if nothing else. With talent all over the field, this ND team plays with zero toughness, taking on the personality of their head coach. He continues to make excuses for his team. No excuses this week. SC in a rout.
USC -10

Iowa @ Wisconsin (-2.5)
I liked Wisky in this game earlier in the week when they were 1 point dogs. The line has shifted favorably in Wisky's favor. I still like'em/ Wisconsin is kryptonite to Iowa's defense: a big, physical, power running team. Iowa is quick on defense, but not big. This should be a good ballgame (as far as the Big-10 goes anyway), but in the end, feel the Badgers win by at least a FG.
Wisconsin -2.5

Good luck to all this weekend!

1 comment:

  1. I like those. Wisconsin at home is tough. I'm feeling 3-0 Pat!

    ReplyDelete